Yellow Capsule

    November hours: 2hr

     This month flew by so fast that it's already the last day of November and I still feel like this month just began. The exam right before the Thanksgiving break was my worst performance so far. I know I studied less and was very distracted due to the fact that I was going to visit a childhood friend in Philly. With only 2 weeks left in this semester, I really need to get back on track and grind for this last exam to save my grades a bit. 

    For service this month, thanks to Uma in our class, she led us to make some Thanksgiving cards for children, and I spent 2 hours making one with a sunflower design. It was a really great experience for me since it's been years I put my hands on some arts and crafts. I hope the children liked our cards made with love. I will also try to do more service in December before the exam. 





    I had a great Thanksgiving trip driving from New York all the way to D.C in 4 days, then spending my last day in Philly. There was a hiccup in our trip that we were involved in a car accident and I had to spend 5 hours in the ER waiting for tests. Fortunately there was nothing major, just some bruises and a neck sprain. But I will definitely be A LOT more cautious when driving around although I was not the one driving, but it was very scary and I was 1 second apart from losing my life. 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Capsule

Orange Capsule

Purple Capsule