Purple Capsule

 December hours: 12

Total hours fall semester: 19

    What an incredible semester we had! Half way through this program, I feel like I really made the right decision by coming to here. So far I'm enjoying the weather, culture, food, and people here in New Orleans. Secondly, it did not take awhile for me to fall in love with Tulane already. I got to know more outstanding faculty and staff from Tulane SOM through some networking events throughout these months, and they all had such great stories to tell and knowledge to pass on. I learned more about the med school curriculum and teaching style, saw how great the Murphy building is, and so much more...

    I greatly enjoyed the content of our classes, especially Med Pharm. I feel like I'm learning more than what I did in the past 4 years of undergrad already! Although learning so much more about different types of diseases has left me a lot of things to think deeper behind, and sigh for how small humans are compared to the universe. I really want to know how are we humans supposed to comprehend or face the vastness of universe and so on...

    This month, I did 2 whole-day shift of food sorting volunteer at North York Harvest Food bank after I flew back home to Toronto. I helped with sorting Winter foods into different categories boxes that are to be distributed to the people coming to food bank. I'm hoping to enjoy some quality family time and rest well before the spring semester begins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Capsule

Orange Capsule