Orange Capsule

  

     This month was quite intense that I am having a hard time balancing school and MCAT prep. I didn’t do as well as I thought on the two PR exams we had this month. At the same time my sleep schedule is kind of messed up, and I haven’t been to the gym in a month or so. So I really want to take some efforts to put everything back on track in November.

    It was very nice that I got to know a few of awesome classmates this month as well. Having a study buddy definitely helped a lot in my opinion in that when there’s someone around I wouldn’t be browsing on my phone for hours instead of actually studying, and that I could always ask if there’s something I don’t understand, and I think this communication is beneficial for both of us. I also feel the joy of sharing life with friends, and getting to know their stories…Storytelling really is a fundamental part of being a human.

    As for service, Crystal and I went to the second harvest food bank for their 3-hour community kitchen shift. It was bigger than any of the food bank/kitchen that I have volunteered at before back in Seattle. The place was very clean (and smelled so nice!) with bunch of other volunteers. We were assigned to pack snack bags for kids, and we did over a thousand bags in less than 3 hours!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Capsule

Purple Capsule