Green Capsule

 March Service Hour: 2 hours

Total service hour: 12 hours


    March flew by so fast I didn't realize it was March yet and it's already almost April. During this month, I  had a few presentation assignments, and we had 3 exams at the same time. Time management became a big issue that started to show for me. I only had to go into lab for my part time job twice this month due to the significantly decreased positive covid cases, but I still found many days where I haven't finished much work and the day had already passed. I feel very relieved after the 3 exams and 2 presentation as I will only have 1 presentation left to do, and 2 more exams until we graduate.

    This month I volunteered for a senior kitchen back in Seattle to help design their weekly menu, and I attached a photo of one of their meals. 





    My goal for April is to incorporate more MCAT studying time in addition to studying for the shelf exam. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Indigo Capsule

Orange Capsule

Purple Capsule